- Passed 10 + 2 examinations with at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)
- Good scores/ranks in Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Click here
International Students: (NRI/PIO/Foreign Nationals)
- Passed 10 + 2 examinations.
- Do not have to appear for entrance exam (SET/JEE) in India.
- International Student’s eligibility as per SCEI norms. Please follow the link http://scie.ac.in
IB / Cambridge Board(IGC SE) Students:
Following eligibility rules will be followed for according equivalent to school level certificate IB/ Cambridge board Student.
The candidate must have been awarded full IB Diploma as a qualification for the entry level. The professional course at the institute and is required to have passed the subjects with minimum score of 24 credits and completion of other mandatory requirements for award of IB Diploma. DP Course Certificate by IB shall not be qualifying for equivalence.
A candidate intending to join professional course at the institute must have passed a minimum of 5 subjects including English at minimum of ordinary level (O level) in A, B or C grade. The conversions of IB and IGCSE Examination grades to the score that are suggested on the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) web portal.
Reservation With Sanctioned Intake:
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- Differently able Students: 3%
Policy Of Admission Against Vacant Seats Under Reserved Category:
In case some seats remain vacant in reserved categories, these will be converted to General category after seeking approval from Vice-Chancellor of Symbiosis International University.
Over And Above Sanctioned Intake:
- Kashmiri Migrants: 2 Seats
- International Students: (NCI/ Foreign/ PIO): 15%
- For more informationClick here