Students who wish to apply for both BSc (Culinary Arts) and BSc (Hospitality Management), have to pay Rs 1000/- as programmes registration for each program.
Medical Certifiacte Click here
For CBSE, HSC, ISC, Cambridge, NIOS, and Respective State Boards Respective State Boards Curriculum Students:
- For Students graduating 12th from India (CBSE, HSC, ISC, Cambridge and Respective State Boards) the applicant is required to undergo the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET).
- The SET exam is mandatory to qualify for next stage in admission to SSCA. Please log into
www.set-test.org for registration. You have to pay Rs.1750/- as SET registration fee.
- IB students are not exempt from appearing for SET in May.
- International Students are exempt from appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET).
- Please visit the Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE) website for admissions details.
- Click on the 'Undergraduate Admissions Procedure' tab under the 'Admissions' tab for complete details.
- Please note that all international admissions are handled solely by SCIE and not by SSCA. For any information regarding / clarifications regarding the same,
please contact SCIE on the email / phone numbers provided on their website. http://scie.ac.in